Chemical peels involve the application of a chemical exfoliant to initiate a controlled wound of the epidermis and/or dermis to correct contour irregularities and stimulate cellular activity for regeneration. They are useful to correct skin irregularities, wrinkles and skin stains.
There are different types of peels and selection depends on your skin type and expected result. Recovery time is different for every type of peel.
- Avoidance of sun, sunscreen should be used daily
- Cigarette smoke avoidance
- Daily skin care regimen with a buffing grain cleanser, an AHA toner, and a vitamin A conditioning lotion
- Tretinoin, a synthetic retinoic acid, may be prescribed
- Tyrosinase inhibitors such as hydroquinone should be used in selected cases
- Antiviral prophylaxis is indicated for those with a history of Herpes simplex
- Avoid sun exposure
Breast augmentation involves the introduction of an implant (made of silicone gel or saline) to increase the breast size. It is indicated in women that have an inadequate breast volume or that you have the desire to restore the natural volume after weight loss, pregnancy or aging (...)
Liposuction, sometimes referred to as “lipo” by patients, slims and reshapes specific areas of the body by removing excess fat deposits and improving your body contours and proportion. It is done to remove fat from this area, through minimal incisions. One treatment may be all you need to reshape problem areas and the results are more consistent and predictable than non-invasive treatments (...)
Face lift and neck lift
A facelift, or rhytidectomy, is a surgical procedure that improves visible signs of aging in the face and neck.
It will improve skin sagging on face and neck, reduce the fold lines between the nose and corner of the mouth, reduce loose skin and excess fat of the neck that can appear as a double chin, (...)